We walked through a very peaceful garden and emerged on the other side at Tienaaman Square.
We then walked over to see the Forbidden City which stretched for miles
We made a few friends ( I think it was a novalty fro them to get pictures with the americans)
We are all starting to get home sick. There is only so much duck and pigeon to eat before you want burgers and fries. It is intimitating to be the only 3 americans in a crowd od 10, 000 people. Very little english is heard outside the hotels and our guide.
We have made our flight from Beijing to Nanchang and it is 10:15 at night, we wiah we were seeing some fireworks tonight.
We will be meeting Lauren between 2 and 3 tommorow afternoon. Wish us luck
Love Ya
The Haig's
wow-the pictures are amazing..and funny too!! Love the one of Matt with Mr Chang!! Following your blog-this is great!! Don't worry, plenty of burgers, fries, and lots of good ol american type food awaits you at the White Swan..We will be thinking of you at 2 for you and Lauren...finally!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you guys. I am sure you are so excited. Can't wait to hear about Lauren and to see some new pics of the family.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Your blog is great..I can't stand the suspence. I wont be able to sleep waiting for tomorrows pics which should be of Lauren and her new family!!! tell Matt to get that video camera going. Hope your sleeping well..I wont be
ReplyDeleteLove this blog, can't stop the tears whenever I read something...what a mess I am. We really miss you guys too. Can't wait to see pictures of my new granddaughter with Mom, Dad and big brother. Don't keep us in suspense send them pictures asap. Love & Kisses being send your way
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Lauren I think i'm about as excited as possible It's killing me
ReplyDeleteWow I can't tell u how excited I am. Please try not to be too home sick, because not only are you guys doing a amazinging thing by traveling the world to recieve your beautiful daughter but bring us a new member of the post family we are all so anxious to meet. We love and miss you lots. Make sure u prepare Lauren for the crazy family she's coming too haha. However, the best family as well.
ReplyDeleteLove megan